Wednesday 19 October 2016

10 things I hate about You - hate english picture poetry






10 Things I Hate About You:
I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I HATE it when you Stare.
I hate your Big Dumb Combat Boots.
And the way you Read my Mind.
I hate you so much it makes sick,
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate it,
I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around,
and the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the
way I don't hate you.
NOT EVEN CLOSE.
not even a little bit
not even at all.



HD Wallpapers GalaxyPosted By HDwallpapersGalaxy

Please Do Not Forget to Comment and share posts of HD Wallpapers Galaxy. HD Wallpapers Galaxy

Thank You..

0 comments:

Post a Comment